Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rosken High Potency Vitamin E Cream

Hello all..today i'm going to make a review on the product i recently used..Anyway,,this is my first review..After this,I'll make more review..You can check my review on the labels..So,for today..I'm going to give my review on my hand cream..Rosken High Potency Vitamin E Cream.. Actually,i went to the guardian to buy the skinlabs concentrated vitamin E cream..but it's out of stock! At last,I decided to buy the rosken's..The price is cheaper than the skinlabs..It's RM 24.90
This cream is an emollient-rich,deep moisturising and healing cream enriched with shea butter and cocoa butter..It promotes cell regeneration for scarring,stretch marks and blemishes..The natural antioxidant and nourishing properties help to fight free radicals and improve skin elasticity..
I use this cream only on my hand,heels and scarred area..Man,,this cream weigh 100g..If u expect me to apply this on the entire body,,trust me..This cream will only last for a day!What i like about this cream is the nice smell..Moreover this cream absorbed pretty fast and it doesn't sticky and greasy..Plus,,the texture is not so runny too!
This is an australian product..For more info regarding this product,pls visit : www.rosken.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment