Friday, November 25, 2011

If u're not an expert

So,,today it's friday,,nahh..i'm not going to sing the rebecca black's song..actually,my sepupu come and sleep over at my house..while i was busy browsing the net..suddenly she came out with a 'too smart' idea..
cousin : jom nak kita buat inai colour pink?
me : inai pink..?? =='
cousin : tak ni kawan aku ajar..
me : mmm..bolehlah ( arghh..now aku menyesal for accepting her idea )
cousin : kau pegi ambil sirap,,sabun..blablabla
me : ehh?? ( sambil pegi amik 'requested items' )
After giving her all the things..aku pun continue browsing the net,,dia pulak busy mixing the "potion"..
Jap lagi,
cousin : Haa..dah siap..kau pakai kat tangan sampai kering..
me : *apply the so-called  "potion" by using brush,.*
After a few while,,the henna hasn't dried up yet..suddenly,tangan dah rasa lain macam..rasa PEDIH..
I quickly ran to the toilet and washed off the henna..kuku dah rasa mcm nak tercabut y'all..nasib baik ada lagi kuku aku.,
but now my nails has turned into this :
Apakah??Weh,,i shouldn't have listen to her idea...Nasib baik pakai satu tangan je..If I really want a coloured nail...Lebih baik aku pakai inai yang aku dpt from makcik aku..lagi mantapp..now...how do i remove this??

No comments:

Post a Comment